“A plot full of twists… a super smart sleuth… a smidgen of romance. Cupcake baking scientist Dr. Bree Watson will lure readers in with her intelligence and capture them with her charm”
~ Denise Swanson, New York Best Selling Author
Be Careful what you wish for…
Bree Watson traded her lab coat for a trench coat, expecting the life of a spy to be be fun. But when a body turns up on her undercover mission she’s forced to handle:
- A murdered woman with more enemies than meets the eye.
- A hunky handler posing as her fake boyfriend.
- A sexy detective bent on wooing her-and wooing her away from espionage.
- A drop-out drug dog with a nose for trouble.
- Her cranky cat, curious coworkers, a cupcake challenge she can’t resist, and too many secrets, lies and cover identities to keep strait…
In the whirlwind of investigations and undercover operations, Bree developes a serious identity crisis. Who is she, really?
A spy pretending to be a chemist? Or a chemist pretending to be a spy?
Available at the following retailers: